Irish Crochet Made Modern & Easy Class DVD
Join crochet expert Robyn Chachula to learn, step-by-step, all of the techniques needed to become an Irish crochet master. Your confidence will grow as she takes you through stitches, motifs and lace nettings. Then you can use your newfound skills and chose from three amazing projects designed exclusively for this class.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Use rich colors and lightweight yarn to update the traditional look of Irish crochet.
- Work the iconic Bullion Stitch and Clones Knot.
- Create three dramatic and textural motifs: the Leaf, the Flower and the Shamrock.
- Crochet three beautiful lace nettings to show off your motifs.
- Join the motifs and lace netting for a stunning result.
DVDs are both PC and MAC compatible, as well as US television/DVD-player compatible.
Total Run Time: 2 hrs. 33 min.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
We Also Recommend